RES Contractors is strategically aligned to service its industrial clients in pipe and structural fabrication, mechanical installation and electrical and instrumentation. Our Personnel prides itself on commitment to quality, superior performance, and safety. Our teams have worked in refineries, petrochemical plants, gas plants and other production facilities throughout the gulf coast region. Additionally, our work has extended to offshore production platforms in the Gulf of Mexico.
The scale and direct business impact of shutdowns, turnarounds and outages can put millions of dollars of lost profit opportunity and daily burn rates at risk due to schedule overages. With RES, you get the experience and “know how” to successfully undertake your turnaround projects. RES offers its clients a team of highly experienced turnaround experts. At RES, shutdown/turnaround time frames are minimized through the utilization of the following:
- Detailed Resource Planning and Scheduling
- Proven and Experienced Supervision
- The Latest Tooling and Equipment
- Innovative Solutions for Tough Projects
- Quality Oriented Craftsmen with “Go Getter” Mentalities
RES offers full-service construction capability for facility upgrades and expansions, or grassroots projects. RES provides skilled resources necessary to perform instrumentation and electrical, piping, structural steel, and equipment installations and civil/concrete construction. RES is able to integrate its capital construction support teams into its maintenance and turnaround service offerings to realize cost savings for clients through reduced administrative demands.
- Site preparation and Concrete Foundations
- Structural Steel Fabrication and Erection
- Pipe and Modular Fabrication
- In-house Instrumentation and Electrical Services
- General Mechanical
- Equipment Setting